In 2011, the Sacramento Running Association launched it inaugural CIM coaching program with Coach Mary Coordt at the helm. It targeted the 2011 CIM and of the 20 participants, 10 achieved their Boston Marathon qualifying times and 12 achieved personal best times. Participants' successes continued with Mary Coordt's SRA 2012 coaching programs, and the program members enthusiastically endorse Mary's coaching skills, enthusiasm, and the synergistic camaraderie enjoyed within each group. Below are listed the 2013 programs, available only to SRA members.
SRA 2013 Training and Coaching Programs
- Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run (April 7, 2013): 8-week training program beginning on February 10.
- Folsom Blues Breakout Half Marathon (October 19, 2013): 8-week training program beginning on August 25.
- 31st Annual California International Marathon (December 8, 2013): 14-week highy individualized coaching program beginning September 1.
The SRA Coaching and Training Programs have these important features in common:
- They are conducted by SRA Head Coach, Mary Coordt (learn more about Mary).
- Limited number of participants.
- Participants must submit a running bio so Coach Mary has relevant information needed for working with each individual.
- Participants are required to commit to attending the workout sessions. These are not Internet-based programs.
- To participate the SRA Training Programs and/or the CIM Coaching Program, runner must be an SRA member. Join SRA today!